Biyernes, Agosto 12, 2011

Simple Introduction


 All of us were made by God, with different personality.  I’m one of kind; I can say that despite of many problems I experienced I stayed strong and smiling. Sometimes, my weakness hit me and starting to realize how hard life is. Honestly, I did a lot of mistakes, I’ve been very clumsy and the only thing I can do is to cry. Crying is the only one who can make me feel comfortable again, to stand up and it molded me to be a strong person once again.
 
I will not let others bring me down or ruined my life; instead I will just stay humble, don’t mind them and do what I really want with no hesitations. My inspirations are God, Family and Friends; they are also my priorities.
I’m not that smart, beautiful and powerful, but what I’ve said we people are different; we are one of a kind. So I will stay who I ‘am no matter what happens. I live with no doubts, happy and strong. 

I LIVE MY LIFE TO THE FULLEST!
And keep on smiling :) , have a good heart <3 and clean conscience.   
I’m God’s creature (ONE OF A KIND) 
SIMPLY ME :P :D :">  ..

6 (na) komento:

  1. nice personality :D my advice is don't cry if you did something bad instead be brave and face it :DD i know you are a good person. thumbs up :)

    TumugonBurahin
  2. I like your blog titl as well as the template. :)

    TumugonBurahin
  3. Nice introduction, love your perception towards life, just stay who you are :)More blogs and good luck :)

    TumugonBurahin